- By accepting our cookies for the first time, you allow us to use them when you visit our website again in the future.
Collection of personal information
- The following personal information will be collected and used: information about your personal account, including your Internet protocol (with geolocation in very specific cases) and browser version, and browser version used with the operating system as part of platform usage analytics, not for promotional use by any third party.
- Details about your visit to the site, such as the duration and your browsing behavior on the site and the referral source (i.e. the source of your access to the Bany platform).
- Your login information, such as an email address or phone number.
- Details of transactions you have made through the site, such as purchase, name, service or address information.
- The content of the conversations, whether via email, through the site and landing pages, through one of the contact forms or even an instant chat window. Before we become aware of any personal information about any individual, we are required to demonstrate consent to disclose that information to us and please take this point seriously.
Use of your personal information
Your personal information is used through our website for the reasons explained on this page and can be used for the following purposes:
- Your billing and payment notifications.
- To provide you with commercial messages for non-marketing purposes.
- To send notifications by email, but only with your prior consent.
- Emails from our newsletter upon subscription (with the possibility to cancel this option at any time).
- Receive complaints and inquiries from you or another party.
- Protect the site and increase security and protect from fraud.
- Make sure that the terms mentioned earlier on the terms and conditions page above apply.
Your personal information other than the above will not be given to any party without your consent, which ensures that we do not share your information as we are not a company like Meta Aliyah (formerly Facebook).
Disclosure of personal information
Your personal information will be disclosed to our employees, officers, carefully selected consultants or agents directly or indirectly associated with us, with due care to protect the information.
- Your information may be disclosed by us and to the extent required by law and for higher purposes, not for promotional or advertising purposes.
- To defend legal rights (including preventing fraud, theft or fraud)
Security of your personal information
- We are committed to keeping your personal information as secure as possible and preventing its misuse under all circumstances.
- We will secure information on secure servers with a password and firewall.
- All financial transactions on our site are protected with encryption technology to ensure security and we do not store your banking information in any way.
- You are responsible for your password that you will use for the first time and you have to protect it. Your password will not be stored or stored without a password. All passwords are encrypted and encrypted with one of the most complex passwords. God forbid algorithms to ensure your accounts are protected, any information leaks become.
- In order to remove your account, please contact us at the following email: [email protected]
We may make changes to these policies in the future by posting a new version on our website, and you should check this page from time to time to be notified of such changes, and we may send you the changes by email.